Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

GP2, WSbR, Auto GP, IndyCar, WEC, DTM, WRC, MotoGP, karting

Moderator: Ekipa Różne

Postprzez Jędruś Pn lis 12, 2007 16:58  Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

Mam do was pytanie jakie znacie serii juniorskie poza F3???

Znalazłem Formułe Ford 1600 gdzie ściga się na silnikach od 110 do 125 km.
Formule BMW gdzie jest 140km.
Znacie jeszcze jakieś ???

http://www.vandiemen.co.uk/content/specformula.asp -???
Jędruś

GG: 4983268

Postprzez Darth ZajceV Pn lis 12, 2007 18:47  

Mocy dokładnie nie znam wiec musisz poszperać sam. Jest na pewno:

- Formuła Masters - seria towarzysząca wyścigom WTCC
- Formula Renault 2.0
- World Series by Renault- ale tu już moc to około 400 koni.

Z typowo juniorskich to chyba tylko te dwie pierwsze. I należy jeszcze dodać, że pucharów tych formuł jest strasznie dużo ( np. FR 2.0 NEC w którym ścigała się Kowalska). A inne jeśli są (raczej na pewno są) nie są już tak popularne.
A ósmego dnia Bóg stworzył samochód... i zobaczył, że jest on dobry!

Obrazek
Darth ZajceV
redaktor

Postprzez DawiDch Pn lis 12, 2007 19:23  

gokarty
DawiDch

GG: 7075940

Postprzez Alexx Wt lis 13, 2007 14:54  

F3000
Nippon
Champ Car Atlantic Series (CCAS)
Indy Pro Series(IPS)
Póżniej napisze jak sobie przypomnę
Alexx

Postprzez FlyeThemoon So gru 01, 2007 16:38  

Może Formula Ford ale nie jestem powien.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FykeHwKUiMY Przejazd po trasie toru w Monaco(nie moje)
FlyeThemoon

Postprzez Alexx So gru 01, 2007 17:20  

Euro F3000
Dogge Baber
GP2 asia
Alexx

Postprzez Sanchez N gru 02, 2007 0:44  

Tu masz serie (z grubsza) ułożone wg rangi:

Obrazek
Sanchez

Postprzez Alexx N gru 02, 2007 8:48  

to jest aktualne czy z np 1999 r
Alexx

Postprzez Alassane Bamba N gru 02, 2007 9:46  

Na pewno w miarę aktualne, bo A1GP czy GP2 istnieją od niedawna ;)
"At the press conference they asked me if Hamiltons penalty was fair. I said yes immediately. I do not even know why they penalized him, but for me it was fair, and I said yes." - F. Alonso
Alassane Bamba

Postprzez Mariusz Cz mar 27, 2008 18:10  

W związku z wczorajszym niusem dotyczącym Superleague Formula zamieszczam komunikat prasowy z nieistniejącej już strony P1 GP:

www.premier1grandprix.com napisał(a):The eagerly anticipated series, continues to move closer to its goal. The current focus of the Premier1 Grand Prix championship is signing the football club partners. Following this will be the formal granting of
contracts to the chassis and engine supplier, the race teams and drivers, the TV broadcast/marketing arrangements and the allocation of rounds to the circuits. Premier1 already holds FIA sanctioning for the series.

Several factors have hampered progress in recent months but the process of delivering this bold new series is proceeding with renewed vigour and success. The bankruptcy of designated chassis supplier Reynard Cars, the football clubs’ attention on the 2002 FIFA World Cup, and a reorganisation of Premier1’s operational structure and policies have all contributed.

“Our plans were certainly delayed by the demise of Reynard,” says Robin Webb, Operations Director of Premier1 Grand Prix. “However we took advantage of this pause to carry out some important internal
reorganisation. This has seen us close down our Swiss office, relocating our operations to the UK, and bringing Alan Gow on-board. Having masterminded the British Touring Car Championship to the peak of its enormous success in the 1990s, Alan certainly has the expertise to help make Premier1 the worldwide success it deserves to be.”

“Together, we have achieved more in the past few months than was done in the previous two years. But we took the policy of not broadcasting our every move—instead we simply put our heads down and got on with the job of meeting our critical targets. The first of those objectives is to have the soccer clubs contractually committed to the series and, as will be revealed, we are doing this with enormous success.” continues Webb.

“This will be a truly international championship with representation from at least 14 countries throughout Europe, South America and Asia. In recent weeks final contracts have been agreed with some of the biggest names in international football and an up-to-date list of these signings will be published in a few weeks. I think quite a few people are in for a big surprise.”

“Perhaps some sceptics may have thought that the Premier1 program had faded away. But quite the opposite; we have just been getting on with achieving what we need to do in order to put it all in place. Despite the interruptions we are still very much on track”, concluded Webb.

Reaching out to the enormous fan-base of both football and motor sport supporters, the unique Premier1 formula will prove to be a real shot in the arm for motor sport particularly as top-level motor racing has increasingly suffered from public and media dissatisfaction. Colin Sullivan, Premier1 founder, is even more passionate and committed to the project than ever before and has provided Premier1 with additional and very substantial funding in order to continue to drive the project through to fruition.

Premier1 Grand Prix has revised and confirms its start date as 2004.

Z tego co pamiętam, pierwsze informacje o Premier 1 Grand Prix pojawiły się w 2001 roku, a projekt upadł w 2004.
Mariusz

GG: 1111640

Postprzez Mariusz So mar 29, 2008 21:30  

Tak ma wyglądać Panoz do SF:

Obrazek

Obrazek
Mariusz

Postprzez Mariusz Cz gru 18, 2008 9:41  Re: Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

Bardzo proszę o pomoc. Poszukuję informacji na temat kilku juniorskich formuł, chodzi mi o jak najbardziej dokładne informacje dotyczące poszczególnych sezonów (w tym rezultaty wyścigów). Jeśli ktoś np. zna jakies strony w Internecie to proszę o zamieszczenie tutaj w temacie albo o przesłanie do mnie na PW. Aktualnie interesują mnie:
1. Formula Vauxhall Lotus Winter Series - 1999
2. Formula Ford 1800 Benelux - 1999 i 2000
3. Formula Ford Zetec Netherlands- 2000
4. Formula Ford Festival - 2000
5. Formula 3 Germany - 2001
6. Formula 3 Britain National Class - 2001
7. Spanish GT Championship GTA - 2005 i 2006
8. Italian GT Championship GT2 - 2005 i 2006
9. International GT Open GTA - 2006
Mariusz

Postprzez renegade Cz gru 18, 2008 20:37  Re: Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

Speedsportmag.de
renegade

Postprzez Mariusz Pt gru 19, 2008 7:27  Re: Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

Dzięki. Od lat korzystam, bardzo dobra, ale nie wszystko tam jest, czego potrzebuję.
Mariusz

Postprzez Mariusz Cz kwi 09, 2020 7:30  Re: Wyścigowe serie juniorskie

Odkopuję temat sprzed 13 lat.

Jeżeli interesujecie się nie tylko F1, ale i pomniejszymi formułkami to zachęcam do poczytania mojego artykułu o juniorskich seriach wyścigowych, które zostały odwołane przed sezonem 2019. Tekst jest dostępny na moim blogu www.mariuszkarolak.pl.

Dodam jeszcze, że od kilku miesięcy pracuję nad publikacją historyczno-statysztyczną poświęconą różnym seriom single seater jakie istniały na naszym globie przez ostatnie trzy dekady i jeśli uda mi się zebrać fundusze to planuję to wydać w przyszłym roku w jakimś niewielkim nakładzie.
Mariusz

Następna strona

Powrót do Pozostałe sporty motorowe