Przyszłośc Ralfa Schumachera

Dyskusja o kierowcach i zespołach F1: byłych, obecnych i przyszłych

Moderator: Ekipa F1

Czy chciałbys by Schumacher został w F1?

TAK
34%
NIE
66%

Liczba głosów : 119

Postprzez Bebalf Pt paź 26, 2007 2:07  

Zanim Ralf odkryje karty co do swojej przyszłości, na oficjalnej stronie F1 podsumowujacej sezon 2007, znalazł się po stronie przegranych. Tu cytat w j. angielskim:
Ralf Schumacher
2006 - 10th, 2007 - 16th (-6)
Perhaps the only man who knows where Ralf Schumacher’s ’07 season really went wrong is Ralf himself. He admitted early on that the TF107 didn’t suit his driving style as well as team mate Trulli’s and it took him a while to get on top of it. But even then his performances were erratic to say the least. True to his reputation, when the going was good he could be blindingly quick - fifth on the grid in Britain and Hungary was the proof - but all too often qualifying saw him left languishing in the bottom half of the grid, all but negating his chances of scoring points. He managed just five - a quarter of his 2006 total. In a year in which neither Toyota driver shone, Schumacher emerged looking decidedly lacklustre, and few were surprised when news came that he would not be returning to the team in 2008.

Źródło: Przegrani 2007
Bebalf

Postprzez barteks So lis 10, 2007 19:50  

A jednak Ralf potestuje dla Force India :razz:

Contractless Ralf Schumacher parted company with Toyota last month, but he will have a test drive in December with Force India, the team who bought out Spyker, according to Sunday's edition of Die Welt.

The 32-year-old younger brother of seven-time World Champion Michael will have the test drive on December 4 in Spain, indicates the report.

Force India already has German Adrian Sutil on its books but is looking for a second driver. Schumacher's Formula One options are becoming increasingly limited since he left Toyota after a three-year stint.

For his last season with the Toyota team, Schumacher finished 16th in this year's World Drivers Championship with only five points, his worst finish since his debut in 1997.

The former Spyker team was partly purchased by Vijay Mallya, who knows Ralf Schumacher well.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/n ... 2456.shtml
Obrazek
barteks

Postprzez Mariusz Pn sty 07, 2008 20:00  

Prawie połowa osób opowiedziała się za odejsciem R.S. z F1. Sam zainteresowany widocznie Was posłuchał.

Temat zamykam.
Mariusz

GG: 1111640

Poprzednia strona

Powrót do Kierowcy i zespoły