Rozmowy kontrolowane

Dyskusja na temat dawnych dziejów w F1

Moderator: Ekipa F1

Postprzez Mak Pn paź 17, 2005 8:39  Rozmowy kontrolowane

Natrafiłem ostatnio na jednej ze stron na zapis rozmowy radiowej pomiędzy JPM a zespołem Wiliamsa podczas Grand Prix Australii 2003. Przyjmnie sie to czyta, a więc pozwalam sobie to wkleić. ( niestety w orginale - leń ze mnie :-? )
TR: inżynier wyścigowy Juana -Tony Ross.
Pits: mechanicy, inżynierowie Williamsa.
JPM: Juan Pablo Montoya

Zapis zaczyna się 3 minuty przed okrążeniem formującym. Niestety nie jest zbyt dobrej jakości, więc jest kilka luk( inaudible).

-3:00
TR: Ok Juan, radio check? Ok? you might need... (inaudible) Ok, perfect. ok. So, front wing setting, we go back to a dry front wing setting, or stay wet?
JPM: Wet. We want wet. :kierowca:
TR: Ok, we stay wet. Remember, go dry on the tyres, and FSC3, Juan. Dry on the tyres, and FSC3. We got 2 minutes left, or three minutes left.

-2:00
Pits: 2 minutes. 2 minutes to go. Blankets on top, car on the ground please.
JPM: Sorry, (inaudible question) oil pump, diff pressure.
TR: It wont work. Thats right. It wont work. The other thing is, the brake balance, at the moment its fifty two five, maybe it should stay like that to start off with. I'll leave it to you, yeah?

-1:00
Pits: 1 minute. 1 minute to go.
JPM: What LIFT position are we in?
TR: Say that one again?
JPM: LIFT. LIFT 3, yeah?
TR: Its DIFF 3, so when you do the burnout, remember go TC off. Just so that you know, Panis directly behind you is on dry tyres also. Panis is on dry tyres. All the Bridgestone runners are still on intermediates.
JPM: LIFT. LIFT position 3, was in position 1 before.
TR: LIFT, should be in position 1. LIFT in position 1.

0:00 (cars start to move off on formation lap)
JPM: LIFT, position 1, thats what I have, yeah. DIFF 1 or 3?
TR: (shouting over the noise of the cars) DIFF, DIFF position 3 DIFF position 3 DIFF position 3 DIFF position 3, and then LIFT position 1, LIFT position 1. So L for LIFT is 1, D for DIFF is 3, Juan. :nieprzytomny:
TR: Now remember on your burnout... (inaudible)
TR: Think about your brake balance as well, Juan, think about your brake balance.
JPM: Got a little bit more grip (than?) the other side, but still, theres not really a lot of grip in it.
TR: Ok, well, we've got what we've got now. Just remember, warm up those rears, warm up those rears.
TR: ...cars are still forming up. ...last cars are coming to the grid.

------------------ race start -------------------

Juan moves to 3rd, but makes a mistake at turn 12 and is passed by Heidfeld. In the next lap, Juan retakes Heidfeld. Order lap 2 is Michael, Rubens, and a small gap to Juan.

TR: Ok, you're catching them at least a second a lap. Think about your brake balance. Think about your brake balance.

Rubens crashes lap 6. Not long after that, Firman crashes, Michael pits and DaMatta ends up in the gravel. Juan is leader, and the safety car is deployed.

TR: Ok, Juan, you're leading by (inaudible). Just keep and eye on debris. Keep an eye out for debris.
Pits: Tony, oil pump in the next main straight, please.
JPM: (inaudible) safety car.
TR: (inaudible)
Pits: (impatient) Tony, oil pump.
TR: Oil pump Juan, oil pump.
TR: Remember Juan, stay (inaudible) with the safety car, save fuel.
Pits: Fuel update, Tony.
TR: (inaudible) ...everything ok with the car, Juan?
JPM: (inaudible)
TR: At the moment, you've obviously got 2 Renaults directly behind you, then Webber and Raikonnen. Raikonnen's (inaudible) at the moment (inaudible) stop.
JPM: (inaudible) with everybody else?
TR: At the moment, Alonso is reasonably quick, you are probably about half a second slower over a lap. He was picking up some time on you. Just a couple of tenths each sector.
TR: Ok, just think about your restart, Juan. When the safety car lights go out. Think about your restart.

10 laps
TR: Juan, the safety car will be in this lap, in this lap.
TR: Juan, are the lights out on the safety car?

Safety car comes in. Order is Juan, Jarno, Ralf.
Pits: Fuel update, tony.
Pits: (inaudible)
Pits: Tony, fuel update.

Webber stops on the side of the track with a rear suspension problem, which brings out the safety car once more. Juan pits immediately.

TR: Stand by for Juan, stand by for Juan, he'll be getting set 11 and fuel (inaudible).
TR: Box, Juan. Box, Juan, now.
TR: Stand by for Juan. It'll be set 11, set 11.
TR: It'll be Juan first. Set 11 and fuel. Set 11 and fuel.

Juan pits under safety car.
TR: Watch the white line on the exit, Juan. Watch the white line.
TR: The slicks for Juan is set 15. Still 107 for wets.
JPM: (inaudible) in the pits. Very good call, very good.
TR: 10-4, you're in a good place.
JPM: What can you tell me about the guys in front of me? How many have been in? How far do you think they can go?
TR: Ok, Panis is immediately in front of you. He's pitted once. He started on slicks, so I guess he can go, maybe not as long as you, its difficult to judge. The only person who hasnt stopped in front of you is Raikonnen. He's, I guess, its going to be fairly tight I would guess. Michael we dont think put much fuel in. He's second. DC stopped immediately for slicks on about the second lap.
JPM: (inaudible) try to drive(?) forward, yeah?
TR: I think we should go for that. (inaudible)
JPM: 10-4 (inaudible)
JPM: Save fuel, or be ok?
TR: Yeah, you need to save fuel, Juan, to enable us to go a little bit longer before the stop.
TR: What is the general balance like?
JPM: Good or very good.
TR: Ok, copy that. Safety car is in this lap. Safety car will be in this lap.

Lap 20 - Safety car comes in.
Pits: Tony, oil pump please.
TR: (inaudible) on the next straight.
JPM: On the last set (inaudible) rear. Pressure on this (inaudible).
TR: Copy that. Copy that.
Pits: (inaudible) drop the rear point five.
Pits: Ok, (Gil?/Jim?)
Pits: Tony, oil pump on the next main straight, please.
JPM: (inaudible) rear tyres.
TR: Keep it up, Juan. Keep it up.
TR: Move the brake balance forward. Move the brake balance forward. Juan, everyone has done one stop in front of you. Keep pushing. Keep pushing. You are on target (inaudible). Just keep pushing.
TR: Ok Juan, DC is in this lap, so keep pushing.

With the pit stops of DC and Kimi, Juan moves to P1.
TR: Ok Juan, push (inaudible). P1, P1. So push hard now, push hard now.
Pits: Negative, Tony.
TR: Copy that.
Pits: (inaudible) Juan will be in first, obviously, and he'll be set 15. Set 15, and he'll be 3 laps longer than the sheet.
Pits: Tony, oil pump on the next main straight, please.
TR: Oil pump Juan. Oil pump.

Lap 35

Lap 40
TR: 10-4, Juan.
Pits: Tony, can you get him to activate the oil pump on the back straight now, please.
Pits: One minute 'till Juan's in.
JPM: I want to keep the tyres (inaudible)
TR: Ok, fuel only for Juan. Box now Juan. 30 seconds. Are you sure, Juan?
JPM: The balance of the tyres (inaudible) really bad. This set is much better.
TR: 10-4, no tyres for Juan. No tyres for Juan. Ok, do not set tyres, fuel only.
Pits: He's in the pit lane.
Pits: Pit lane is clear, Carl. Pit lane is clear.
TR: Watch for the yellow line on the exit, Juan. Watch for the line on the exit. Michael just went through. Coulthard's behind him. P2. Michael's about 10 seconds down the road.
Pits: Tony, I need the oil pump on the next main straight.
TR: Ok, he's gonna have it on the main pit straight now.

After running wide, Michael's car bodywork is damaged. Air deflectors / bargeboards start falling off.
TR: Caution, Michael is losing bodywork. He is losing bodywork. Caution.
JPM: Is he ahead?
TR: Copy that, he is 12 seconds ahead at the moment, but he is losing bodywork. (inaudible) all over the place.

With Michael pitting to remove damaged parts, Juan is now the leader. Order is Juan, DC, Kimi, Michael.
TR: Ok Juan, you are P1. Michael's in the pit lane, you're racing 4 or 5 seconds (inaudible).

Juan spins it at turn 1, but rejoins.
JPM: (what sounds like) !$(%*#& sorry. :grr:
TR: Allright, just get it back together. Cars allright isnt it? Touched anything?
JPM: I fucked up (inaudible)
TR: Get it together. Raikonnen's behind you, P2.
Pits: All ok, Sam
Pits: Ok Carl, stand down. Didnt touch anything.
JPM: Sorry guys, my fault completely.
TR: 10-4, just keep pushing. Keep Raikonnen behind you.
Pits: Tony, message.
TR: Ok, yeah?
Pits: Tony, need an oil pump on the next straight as well, please.
TR: Oil pump, Juan. Oil pump.
TR: Fuel position 3, Juan. Fuel position (3?).
JPM: Can I do anything more for the rear tyres?
TR: Try going up on LIFT. If the rear tyres is locking going into corners, LIFT 2.

Lap 53
Pits: Tony, oil pump on the next main straight please.
TR: ok
TR: Oil pump, Juan. Oil pump.

--- FINISH ---

Order was DC, Juan, Kimi.
JPM: (inaudible) dunno what happened. When I picked up the throttle, the car just turned, turned itself on me.
TR: Ok, copy that, Juan. Remember pick up plenty of rubber on the in lap. P2, not bad for the start race. Remember the shutdown sequence.
JPM: You guys, fuck. :patelnia:

:arrow: Po przeczytaniu przypomniało mi się - jak to podczas ostatniego wyścigu '97 - Ferrari słuchało bardzo ciekawej audycji -rozmowę JV z inż.Wiliamsa. Ta sprawa wyszła na jaw, ale ciekawy jestem jak to jest dzisjaj. Czy istnieją jakieś podsłuchy? Pdobno kiedyś podczas przekazywania każdej wiadomości stosowano innego rodzaju częstotliwości-ale czy było to wystarczające zabezpieczenie? Wynikałoby, że nie. A jak to jest dzisjaj z zabezpieczeniami ? Ma ktoś wiedze na ten temat?
Mak

Postprzez W Pn paź 17, 2005 16:11  

Mak napisał(a):I fucked up

:brawo:
W

Powrót do Historia